This job posting is no longer active.
Analyst 1 – Infra Engineering
J.C. Penney Service India,
JCP is one of the nation’s largest apparel and home furnishing retailers with close to 850 stores and jcp.com. We are a diverse community of people, all working together to bring sensational style, sensible prices and the best service possible to our customers. We’re looking for talented individuals who want to work in an energetic, respectful, collaborative environment. With a wide array of jobs, internships, training and more, there are countless opportunities for you to grow your career with us.
- Analyst 1 – Infrastructure Engineering - will report to Senior Manager and will be part of the Global team contribute review invoices, process orders for new service and issue disconnect orders, identify billing exceptions, implement billing disputes with carriers, and track disputes to resolution, perform analytic reviews of data carriers and data trends with our Telephony Circuit Expense Data.
Critical Primary Responsibilities:
You will be enrolled in the Global Implementation team and contribute to design, plan and Implementation
- Process orders for new service and issue disconnect orders for services no longer needed.
- Review invoices each month for assigned accounts. Check for accuracy, identify variances, code and obtain approval for payment
- Identify billing exceptions, implement billing disputes with carriers, and track disputes to resolution
- Monitor telecom contracts to ensure renewals are initiated and completed in a timely fashion, before expired contracts result in re-rated charges.
- Coordinate with procurement resources in support of contract negotiations
- Manage portal access for carriers and third party TEM vendors
- Work in collaboration with other business units such as Legal, Finance, Tax & Compliance teams.
- Assist clients in provisioning telecom services as needed
- Run telecom inventory and spend reports and provide project ROI analysis for clients as needed
- Support management relationships with Telecom vendors.
- Maintain global telecom inventory database, including service component relationships and alignment of services with contract attributes
- Identify opportunities for expense reduction, develop a plan to implement, and brief leadership on the opportunity for approval.
- Very Strong Excel Skills with the ability to perform analytic reviews of data and data trends with our Telephony Circuit Expense Data. Capable of identify trends and anomalies in the store configuration data.
Critical Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree or four years equivalent work experience in financial analysis and/or accounting.
- Four year of experience processing telecommunications invoices from US-based telecommunications carriers (AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink, other carriers).
- Knowledge with chargeback procedures and standards.
- Understanding of Accruals, and Journal Entries
- Strong Microsoft Office platform experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience (pivot tables, macros, formulas, graphing and charting).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build trust and strategic partnerships with assigned business area contacts,
project teams, and leadership to facilitate two-way communication.
- Strong Organizational Skills and high attention to details
Our corporate office supports the JCP stores nationwide and offers a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) savings plan with company match, and a merchandise discount plan to JCP. Amenities include free covered parking, full cafeteria services, fitness center, and on-site childcare.
Job Title: Analyst 1
Location: Bangalore, KA, India - Manyata Embassy Business Park, SEZ, G3 Wing A (Teak) Bloc, Floor 7-10
Job ID: 1086980
J.C. Penney Company Inc.