Role - Engineer 2
Location - Bangalore
When it fits, you feel it. JCPenney is one of the America’s largest apparel and home furnishing retailers, and we're dedicated to fitting the diversity of America with unparalleled style and value. Working at JCPenney gives you the opportunity to help create meaningful experiences for the millions who shop at our more than 1,000 stores and jcp.com. We believe in quality that can be felt, fabrics that your skin loves, colors that go with you, and sizes and prices that invite you to buy for the whole family. We're looking for motivated, talented individuals who can emerge as Warriors in our organization. Find your fit at JCPenney.
Must have skills -
BTech\Master’s Degree required
Must have strong written and oral communication skills
Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment
Action oriented and have the ability to drive the activities independently
Strong analytical/problem solving skills
Should be motivated to grow in the job role
Retail experience desirable
Should be a good team player
- 4 - 6 years of hands on testing experience in Oracle Retail suite of application implementations
- Expertise in RMS (Retail Merchandising Systems) specially on PO and item modules
- Experience with ReSA will be an added advantage
- Experience with ETL and TIBCO interface testing
- Excellent skills in writing complex SQL queries
- Very good understanding on End to End Retail Business processes
- Capable to adapt and quickly learn new business processes
- Capable of using windows server and unix batch programs to execute test cases
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in use of HP ALM (Quality Center) and JIRA
- Knowledge in PLSQL and any kind of automation / scripting will be an added advantage.
- Ability to create Excel Macros or shell scripts is considered as a value add
- Finely-tuned analytic and creative skills for problem solving and suggesting alternatives
- Experience working in a global delivery model is a must
- A very good team player and go getter who can drive things independently
Nature & Scope of Job:
- Responsible for understanding user requirements and translating those requirements into test scenarios and test cases
- Responsible for RMS UI, Functional and integration Testing.
- Develops detailed end to end test strategy.
- Work closely with BA, Business, AppDev and cross-functional team to test and deliver quality solutions to business
- Understand interdependencies and act to avoid problems.
- Comply with project management methodology requirements as appropriate
- Work closely with Business teams in understanding the requirements \ reviewing the test cases \ results.
- Independently research and recommend alternative actions or solutions for increased test productivity
- Work with testing partners and cross-functional teams across different geographies
Job Title: Engineer 2
Location: Bangalore, KA, India - Manyata Embassy Business Park, SEZ, G3 Wing A (Teak) Bloc, Floor 7-10
Job ID: 1085760
J.C. Penney Company Inc.