- College Degree required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment
- Action oriented
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Motivated to grow and expand knowledge across integration tools
- Retail experience desirable but not required
- 4+ years of experience in building hands on integrations using Informatica Power Center.
- Thorough understanding of data warehousing concepts with dimensional modeling.
- Strong skills in usage of Informatica Power Center designer, Workflow manager, repository manager & monitor
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) process of development, unit testing and deployment.
- Experience implementing ETL best practices, advanced performance tuning and optimization.
- Experience with reviewing technical work of less senior ETL developers, analyzing and resolving problems of medium/high complexity.
- Good hands on experience in wring medium complexity SQL queries, Unix Shell scripting.
- Experience providing alternative actions or leading problem resolution and escalation.
- Willing to learn other integration tools and patterns (Oracle ODI, TIBCO and Managed File Transfer).
Nature & Scope of Job:
- Responsible for understanding user requirements and translating those requirements into well designed solutions.
- Develops detailed program specifications for self and others.
- Responsible for Informatica ETL design, development and unit testing, code deployment
- Work closely with integration lead, solution architect, test lead, data modeler, DBA and cross-functional team to deliver solutions to business.
Job Title: Engineer 2
Location: Bangalore, KA, India - Manyata Embassy Business Park, SEZ, G3 Wing A (Teak) Bloc, Floor 7-10
Job ID: 1085281
J.C. Penney Company Inc.