This job posting is no longer active.
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
The Sr. Human Resources Specialist will support the day-to-day HR related business needs in the Forest Park, GA logistics and fulfillment center reporting to the Sr. Human Resources Manager
- Assist in implementing human resources programs to meet business needs
- Supports location recruiting, hiring and retention efforts
- Participates in associate relations matters including investigations
- Provide support on key processes such as Talent Review, Leadership Development & Training, Organizational Development, Change Management, Succession Planning, and Associate Engagement
- Conducts exit interviews and analysis of feedback from exit interview to determine trends
- Creates presentations, manages spreadsheets and assists with organizational charts/data
- Generates and analyzes HR reporting data such as turnover, compensation, headcount, etc.
- Develops collaborative relationships across all HR teams to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- General knowledge of HR best practices, policies, procedures and labor law compliance
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Problem-identification and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to respond appropriately and independently to a variety of complex and challenging situations
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, documentation and accuracy
- Ability to balance role as both an employee advocate and partner to the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Intermediate Excel skills ideal
Job Title: Sr. Human Resources Specialist - Forest Park, GA
Location: Forest Park, GA -
Job ID: 1086849
J.C. Penney Company Inc.