This job posting is no longer active.
Associate Analyst - Post Purchase Communication
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
- Work with Post Purchase communications team to estimate and design effective, scalable and maintainable solutions that meet business initiatives and objectives.
- Able to connect with business SMEs, end users, IT partners, and 3rd party software vendors. Able to effectively convey critical information to various levels within the organization and communicate technical capabilities.
- Ability to understand, Define, Architectural, functional & nonfunctional application requirements, validate business requirements and validate technical design.
- Ability to work with remote teams in a global environment.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life cycle and experience working in agile programming environment
- Maintain awareness of business and technology changes that could impact the requirements and their final delivery in an application. Apply a broad knowledge of various business processes/functions, and expertise to accurately anticipate potential impacts. Participate in impact analysis sessions to determine impacts when application changes are made.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 3-5 years of Email Marketing, or Ecommerce experience. Retail category experience preferred.
- Experience with Adaptive/Responsive Design Principles
- Create clean, organized and modular HTML and CSS code, leveraging current techniques, tools and libraries
- Experience developing and using RESTful APIs (preferably micro services)
- Experience with UNIX/Linux command line and shell scripting
- Must have expertise working inside a self-service email tool. Oracle Responsys EMD preferred. Other ESP experience will be considered.
- Experience working with email tools within vendors like Movable Ink, Litmus, Branch
- Experience working with Mobile vendors Airship and Vibes is a plus.
- Knowledge of data selection and the ability to synthesize and analyze data to identify trends and marketing opportunities.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and deliverability best practices, dynamic content within email.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and drive decision making process.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and the ability to quickly learn other digital marketing and analytics platforms.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
What you get:
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Follow us and see what’s new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Media Room jcp.com
Job Title: Associate Analyst - Post Purchase Communication
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1086475
J.C. Penney Company Inc.