This job posting is no longer active.
GET PAID TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE!
Pearl Cup Coffee, a local craft coffeehouse is hiring for our new to open Hurst (Northeast Mall) location. We are committed to providing outstanding customer service to our community in a comfortable, relaxing environment while fostering a fun and upbeat work environment for our team.
We are actively recruiting Store Managers to join the Pearl Cup Coffee leadership team!
We are always pushing forward, growing and improving, managers who are excited to challenge themselves and grow will find great opportunities with Pearl Cup Coffee.
Ideal candidates will have fast-paced experience in the food & beverage industry, with a strong record of managing 20+ employees. Candidates should also be familiar with the unique Pearl Cup Coffee brand.
Perks of Working at Pearl Cup Coffee!
- Fun work environment and an amazing team of coffee enthusiasts!
- Flexible schedule options
- Pearl Cup Coffee offers competitive pay and an amazing potential for advancement
- Manage a location of Pearl Cup Coffee, while fulfilling the Pearl Cup Coffee vision.
- Management positions include key holder responsibilities, opening and closing the store, motivating staff and assisting with local brand expansion.
- Customer service focus is essential
- All managers are expected to be available for 40 hours of work per week.
- Candidates must be capable of leading a team to deliver results while furthering the Pearl Cup Coffee experience of fast and friendly service, with a community approach to coffee.
- Must be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about coffee, tea, food and drink preparation and products.
- Candidates MUST have had previous management experience in a customer-service oriented food & beverage environment. Candidates without the necessary experience will not be considered.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a manager.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality desired.
- Coffee experience preferred
- Customer service focused and solution-oriented.
- Experience with hiring and scheduling.
- Proven track record of managing a successful team and meeting sales goals.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers.
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on store needs.
- Must be available to work weekends, night and the holidays
Pearl Cup Coffee we value all our team members and strive to create a work environment that is fun, enjoyable, and personally fulfilling. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.PearlCupCoffee.com
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Coffee Shop Manager - JCPenney Hurst, TX
Location: Hurst, TX, United States - North East Mall 1101 Melbourne Dr Ste 5000
Job ID: 1086459
J.C. Penney Company Inc.