Location: Based out of Albuquerque and covering Alb district and South Texas (traveling there every 4-6 weeks). Travel required up to 75% (vehicle not provided, mileage reimbursement).
Schedule: This position is traveling and teaching salon classes Monday through Thursday. Friday's are behind the chair at home store location. Working behind the chair 1 week each quarter and as needed through holiday seasons.
Qualifications: 3+ years of industry experience (for internal candidates, a minimum of 6+ months with JCP)
Technical Training Workshops
- Plans and prepares for training workshop by arranging for needed materials (e.g., mannequins, products, videos, etc.) and performing all set-up activities prior to each workshop
- Partners with store, home office and field staff to identify and address training needs, coordinates training content and troubleshoot and training opportunities
- Gathers and communicate feedback and input from salons regarding future training needs
- Travels throughout assigned territory to deliver technical skills workshops to participants using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, including video-based and classroom training, role-playing and simulations
- Delivers defined training content by communicating in a clear and compelling manner, leading/guiding skill-building sessions, and providing feedback and coaching to participants to ensure consistent technical execution
- Independently manages workshop environment to ensure a quality learning experience
- Reviews/evaluates participant skill development during training and makes determination or recommendations for additional training, as needed
- Stays up-to-date with new salon trends and styles through industry publications and communications
- Participates in on-going technical skills development through company and vendor-provided training and skill practice
- Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, client customer service, productivity, and attendance
Job Title: Bilingual Lead Educator Salon Division- Albuquerque/South Texas
Location: Albuquerque, NM, United States -
Job ID: 1086438
J.C. Penney Company Inc.