The Customer Experience Lead will lead the customer experience in the men’s department through merchandise SET, restock, recovery and fitting room standards on the selling floor to drive profitable sales growth and contribute to enhancing the customer experience.
- Partners with Visual Merchandiser and Customer Experience Associates to create and maintain clear and visually appealing merchandise statements following the SET Guide.
- Leads the SET processes by planning floor moves, placing fixtures and merchandise.
- Leads the door to floor process of put to fixture and maintains productivity and standards
- Identifies merchandise sell-through and re-merchandises the selling floor within guidelines and standards
- Leads the fitting room process and sales floor recovery processes to maintain a clean and organized shopping environment for customers
- Leads customer experience for area of responsibility
- Responsible for restock program to identify and replenish needed merchandise from the stockroom to selling floor
- Contributes to maintaining stockroom standards – keeping them clean, organized and safe
- Completes any additional operational tasks/processes required by division (WCSO, Mattresses, MTM Window, etc)
- Assists with the manager of the day program when needed
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
To achieve success at JCPenney, the associate will possess the following:
- Customer service oriented
- Able to quickly build relationships with others
- Responsible for executing projects and plans in a well-organized and efficient manner
- Engaging and accountable for excellent customer experiences and leading multiple processes at one time
- Urgent and acts decisively and quickly
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
Job Title: Customer Experience Lead - North East Mall
Location: Hurst, TX, United States - North East Mall 1101 Melbourne Dr Ste 5000
Job ID: 1086131
J.C. Penney Company Inc.