Do you have an eye for visual presentation and a passion for creating visually appealing merchandise displays? Are you a perfectionist that likes to focus on the details? Well, being a Visual Merchandiser at JCPenney might be the position for you!
The Visual Associate role is to execute and maintain the store’s visual presentation across all department sets, forms, fixtures, graphics and signing to deliver a clean, crisp, and designed shopping experience for our customers.
- Customer Service – You’re maneuvering around the store at a fast pace, working with the latest merchandise, but when a customer stops you to ask a question or request assistance, there’s no one they’d rather be talking to than you.
- Creative Design: You know how important a consistent visual experience is for our customers across the country. You understand the company direction on how our merchandise should be displayed and what the expectations are to deliver a visually stunning environment for our customers.
- Merchandising Store Layout: You always see the store through the customer’s eyes ensuring all adjacencies are aligned with company direction and that brands strike points have the biggest impact on the customer.
- Visual Merchandising: You partner with the Operations and Merchandise Teams as merchandise hits the floor
- to ensure it is placed in the proper location based on company guidance
- to update mannequins, forms, graphics and fixtures when sell-through occurs to deliver a compelling merchandise experience.
- Visual Elements in the Stockroom: You manage all visual elements in the back stockrooms. All visual elements are clean orderly, in stock and ready to go to the floor!
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
- Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
- Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
Job Title: Visual Merchandiser - Rancho Del Chino S/C
Location: Chino, CA, United States - Rancho Del Chino S/C 14659 Ramona Ave
Job ID: 1085189
J.C. Penney Company Inc.