Diversified administrative and data support.
- Verifies data to ensure completeness and correctness by:
- Calculating data
- Tracing data
- Interpreting data
- Reviews files, records and other documentation to obtain information and respond to routine inquires, both orally and in writing.
- Initiates and responds to routine inquiries, both orally and in writing.
- Operates simple office equipment.
- Logs, compiles, and files data, both electronically and manually.
- Uses computer to input and retrieve information.
- Performs other related tasks, as assigned.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Requires ability to initiate correspondence or reports, involving communication skills, and/or calculations of fractions, decimals, etc.
- Requires thorough knowledge of subject matter to insure the accurate interpretation of data.
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and computer/keyboard skills.
- Physical Essential Function (Lifting): Occasional 0 – 20lbs
- One year experience in the same or related tasks is preferable
- Must have an Achiever rating, or higher, on 2017 Performance Appraisal.
- Those with Policy Violations issued within the last 12 months will not be considered.
- Information regarding current family members working in the same facility must be reported when submitting the application. Failure to do so will disqualify the Associate from consideration.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate 1 (Detail Assistant) - Crossroads Comm Ctr
Location: Lathrop, CA, United States - Crossroads Comm Ctr 700 Darcy Pkwy
Job ID: 1084779
J.C. Penney Company Inc.