Provides advanced heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) support. Performs a variety of complex technical tasks with HVAC systems.
- Performs moderately complex technical functions related to the support of developing engineering activities, such as:
- Repairing, maintaining, overhauling, modifying, operating and material handling equipment.
- Installing, dismantling and inspection of electrical, electronic, mechanical, HVAC, and material handling equipment and fixtures.
- Diagnosing and solving electronic and/or mechanical problems involved in the operation of the system.
- Recommending modifications to designs as needed.
- Assists other technicians in the performance of HVAC maintenance activities and/or providing training/guidance.
- Fabricates HVAC system components, parts and equipment, etc.
- Isolates malfunctions using established tools and techniques, performs preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment, and returns faulty equipment to operating condition.
- Logs scheduled inspection reports of the operating equipment, fixed building equipment and building structures, maintenance, repairs and other records and schedules.
- Actively develops skill blocks to improve personal performance.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Requires application of special skill, knowledge and pertinent techniques to work assignment.
- Requires advanced aptitude and experience in various areas of maintenance.
- Solid understanding of HVAC systems and related components.
- Requires license to operate mechanical equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques used in the fabrication and testing of HVAC components and troubleshooting.
- Specified license and certifications required.
- Three years of experience in HVAC field or combination of experience and technical/vocational training.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
Job Title: FM Electrical Tc (SBP) Skilled
Location: Cedar Hill, TX, United States - 1650 S Hwy 67
Job ID: 1084778
J.C. Penney Company Inc.