Call Center Recruiting Sr Specialist – HR
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
This position is responsible for full life-cycle hourly call center recruiting roles:
- Source and pre-screen qualified candidates and make decisions on go forward candidates to fill open roles.
- Coordinates logistics and attends external recruiting events including: career fairs, open houses, interview sessions and on-site visits.
- Responsible for certain event registrations, payment of invoices related to recruiting and partner with manager for budget tracking and expense management.
- Maintains recruiting metrics and scorecard.
- Ability to administer pre-hire screening and assessments. Track and monitor results. Manage third party vendors.
- Extend offers and onboard hourly associates.
- Generates candidates, activities and JCPenney programs announcements via social media.
- Works with key internal and external business partners to drive posting, email and social campaigns throughout the entire organization
- Ability to flex daily schedule required during peak hiring periods.
- Ability to handle internal job posting process and administrative tasks.
- Manage an hourly team during peak hiring periods.
- HR Generalist responsibilities during non-peak hiring.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years progressive experience in high volume talent recruiting
- Prior HR generalist experience preferred.
- Resourceful, a creative problem solver with the ability to start a sourcing approach from scratch.
- Proven ability to organize, coordinate and manage projects in fast-paced, deadline-driven & interrupt-driven environment with conflicting priorities with high attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and able to build relationship and rapport quickly and deliver internal and external customer service.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and compliance in the call center environment.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Follow us and see what’s new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Media Room jcp.com
Job Title: Call Center Recruiting Sr Specialist
Location: Columbus, OH, United States -
Job ID: 1084565
J.C. Penney Company Inc.