Location: Based out of Seattle, WA and covering the Seattle and Portland markets. Must live in Seattle market due to airport access. Travel required up to 75%.
Schedule: This position is traveling/teaching classes Monday through Thursday. Friday's are behind the chair at home store location. Working behind the chair 1 week each quarter required and as needed through holiday seasons.
Technical Training Workshops
- Plans and prepares for training workshop by arranging for needed materials (e.g., mannequins, products, videos, etc.) and performing all set-up activities prior to each workshop
- Partners with store, home office and field staff to identify and address training needs, coordinates training content and troubleshoot and training opportunities
- Gathers and communicate feedback and input from salons regarding future training needs
- Travels throughout assigned territory to deliver technical skills workshops to participants using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, including video-based and classroom training, role-playing and simulations
- Delivers defined training content by communicating in a clear and compelling manner, leading/guiding skill-building sessions, and providing feedback and coaching to participants to ensure consistent technical execution
- Independently manages workshop environment to ensure a quality learning experience
- Reviews/evaluates participant skill development during training and makes determination or recommendations for additional training, as needed
- Participates in talent acquisition/ recruiting initiatives by conducting technical demonstrations with audiences of salon candidates to attract talent
- Stays up-to-date with new salon trends and styles through industry publications and communications
- Participates in on-going technical skills development through company and vendor-provided training and skill practice
- Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, client customer service, productivity, and attendance
Job Title: Artistic Lead Educator - Seattle/Portland
Location: Silverdale, WA, United States -
Job ID: 1084509
J.C. Penney Company Inc.