Provide accounting support to the regional accounting center. Ensure accounting procedure and process are in compliance with JCP standards and local statutory requirements.
1. Arrange payment and disbursements of assigned IBO/QC office, this includes but not limited to:
a) Check and arrange vendor payments in accordance with JCP standards & local accounting/tax requirement.
b) Monitor petty cash disbursement, replenishment, reporting and reconciliation.
2. Responsible for accounting function of assigned IBO/QC office(s) in the region, this includes but not limited to:
a) Assure timely, efficient and accuracy in accounting transactions preparation and input to computerized accounting system.
b) Ensure supportings are properly prepared and image scanning to computerized accounting system.
c) Assist in accounts reconciliation and month end closing
3. In accordance with international travel guideline and corporate policy, check expense reimbursement report.
4. Work closely with IBO/QC offices & Home Office in getting required accounting information and documentation to support accounting function of regional office.
5. Perform other assignment as and when required by the regional accounting center.
Reports To: Assistant Accounting Manager / Regional Controller
Knowledge & Skills:
Education: B.Com, MBA Finance, CA(Inter), Associate Degree in Accounting graduate. Accounting Certification or LCCI Higher Level certification required
Experience: 5+ years accounting experiences
Specialized: Good in both written and oral English. Self-motivation, attention to details and effective communication skill. Knowledge in computerized accounting software and MS Office applications.
Experience of working in Oracle preferred
J.C. Penney Company Inc.