This job posting is no longer active.
Sephora Regional Sales and Operations Manager
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.Plano, Texas
The Sephora Regional Sales and Operations Manager will lead and support Sephora Sales and Operations Field Managers to ensure that each Field Manager is equipped to deliver sales, profit, and an exceptional client experience.
- Responsible for leading your team – You’ve led people before and know how important it is to: a) provide your team frequent coaching / feedback, b) focus on differentiating performance across team members, c) empower your team to take control and make good decisions, d) set expectations with your team on what needs to be done and what successful performance looks like, e) find ways to motivate your team to do the best work of their lives, and f) sincerely recognize each and every team member for their individual contribution to the company’s success.
- Responsible for driving sales and profit – You know the numbers. You know what they mean and what affects them on a daily basis. You have ability to lead operational efficiency. You review reports and any other information you get can get your hands to better understand how and why your business performs the way it does – and then take action to make a difference.
- Supports Talent Management process – You understand what it takes to retain great people. You actively search for talent. You’re quite comfortable training your Field Managers on how to hunt for great talent in the market and demonstrating how to source.
- Responsible for representing and maintaining the Sephora inside JCPenney Brand image – You have a keen interest in keeping your stores visually stimulating for our brands and ultimately our clients.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Coaching & Developing-Assessing, coaching and developing talent is a critical skill for our Sephora Regional Sales and Operations Managers. Helping grow your team to the next level and having those coaching in the moment conversations are part of your daily routine.
- People Skills – A high energy leader that has no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working in a team environment where you help your peers and they help you! You will build close working relationships with your Field Manager and District Manager Corporate partners and cross divisional partners to help you drive the business and grow the talent.
- Business Analytics – You like numbers and metrics and enjoy sharing your insight with others on how you and your team can affect them every day!
- Decision Making – You evaluate situations effectively and exercise good judgment when making decisions.
- Passion for Sephora – You love the Sephora environment. You love traveling, engaging with the team members, handling product, and making people look and feel great!
- Years of Experience: 3+ years of leading multi-unit
- Software skills needed: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Soft Skills: Proven track record of coaching and developing leaders
- Education: College Degree or equivalent experience
What you get:
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Follow us and see what’s new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Media Room jcp.com
Job Title: Sephora Regional Sales and Operations Manager
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1084201
J.C. Penney Company Inc.