Salon Services and Education Director
Are you a visionary in the beauty industry? Do you love the thought of transforming people’s lives into something beautiful? The Director of Salon Services role is responsible for doing just that!
The Director of Salon Services will be responsible for:
- Visionary leadership to drive growth for salon services including development of creative strategies for execution of new service initiatives and enhancements to current service offerings
- Building partnerships with salon buying team, salon operations team and brand relationships with key vendors. Works closely with executive leaders and reports directly to the Salon VP.
- Responsibilities will include ROI innovation, taking ideas to execution and being an expert in the Beauty industry
- Accountable for Salon Services financial goals and developing salon service analytics to drive salon growth
- Able to use your personal leadership style to influence and develop our team of professional stylists
- Develop and champion initiatives that support Salon by Instyle and jcp Salon competitive advantage and continued growth
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- The candidate must have at least 5+ years management in Salon or similar business with strong leadership experience
- Effective at establishing customer relations and networking to grow an active customer base.
- Effective communication skills leveraging social media.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fluid, creative environment with good situational awareness, problem solving and delegation skills with a natural ability to think and act quickly.
- Consistently displays and maintains strong initiative.
- An ability to create a culture of accountability and organization within the salon.
- Must possess the ability to inspire and influence our team.
Our corporate office supports the JCPenney stores nationwide and offers a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) savings plan with company match, and a merchandise discount plan to JCPenney. Amenities include free covered parking, full cafeteria services, fitness center, and on-site childcare.
Follow us and see what’s new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Media Room jcp.com
Job Title: Salon Services and Education Director
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1084159
J.C. Penney Company Inc.