This job posting is no longer active.
The Sephora Supervisor’s role is to understand the levers and indicators that affect the Sephora business and coach their team to deliver an amazing shopping experience for their clients.
• Responsible for leading your team – You know how important it is to a) provide your team coaching / feedback, b) empower your team to take control and make good decisions, c) set expectations with your team on what needs to be done and what successful performance looks like, d) find ways to motivate your team to do the best work of their lives, and e) sincerely recognize each and every team member for their individual contribution to the store’s success.
• Responsible for analyzing business performance – You review reports and any other information you can get your hands on to better understand how and why your business performs the way it does – and then take action to make a difference.
• Responsible for assisting clients – You love interacting with new people as well as greeting old friends that come back into the store to find something new. You and your team do everything possible to put a smile on the client’s face!
• Responsible for making visual merchandise decisions – You have a keen interest in keeping the store clean and visually stimulating for our brands and ultimately our clients. You walk the floor and find opportunities to ensure all merchandise is being presented to visual standards.
Skill and Characteristics:
• People Skills – You are outgoing and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working with all types of clients and team members.
• Decision Making – You evaluate situations effectively and exercise good judgment when making decisions.
• Passion for Retail – You love the retail environment. You love being on your feet, moving around, handling merchandise, and making people HAPPY!
• Supports company programs – You are happy to participate in and represent company programs that positively impact the business. You are comfortable discussing reward programs and inviting clients to special events.
• Results - Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
• Ownership - Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
• Intensity - Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
J.C. Penney Company Inc.