The Sephora Talent / Experience Supervisor is responsible for leading, educating and instructing Sephora associates on relevant product information, technology and client service initiatives enabling the team to consistently deliver a personalized, fun and engaging shopping experience to clients that will drive sales and profit. The Sephora Talent / Experience Supervisor will lead the execution of services an events and ensure all team members perform Sephora Inside JCP services within approved standards.
- Ensure all Sephora associates are trained to deliver a memorable and lasting client experience
- Support Sephora Manager in the onboarding of new Sephora associates including orientation, new hire checklist completion and new hire certification
- Ensures all Sephora associates leverage technology innovations within services while assisting clients; accountable for the adoption of all in-store digital technology in support of services
- Facilitate education for company programs including, but not limited to Services, Beauty Insider and Credit
- Manage the development of artistry skills; demonstrate an understanding of artistry skills through conducting services as needed; provide opportunities for team to elevate artistry skills
- Review sales and client service goals with Sephora Manager; assist Sephora Manager in goal setting to drive sales and profit
- Models a strong brand identity based on the Sephora Inside JCP values and culture
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Prior supervisory leadership recommended
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
Job Title: Sephora Talent / Experience Supervisor - Orange Park Mall
Location: Orange Park, FL, United States - Orange Park Mall 1910 Wells Rd
Job ID: 1082622
J.C. Penney Company Inc.