We are looking for a knowledgeable, experienced, hands-on, service-oriented Human Resources Generalist with proven Employee Relations experience to support our Forest Park, GA Distribution facility. You will have partner with associates as well as the the leadership team in driving HR best practices and resolving . This role will report to the Senior Human Resources Manager and assist with the development and implementation of key HR strategies.
- Partner with Senior HR Manager on key programs such as Leadership Development & Training, Organizational Development, Change Management, Succession Planning, HR Analytics/Reports and Associate Engagement
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives in key human resources areas such as retention, performance management, employee satisfaction, strengthening of the front-line supervision and HR processes.
- Process associate related changes relative to pay, position, and people management.
- Interview internal and external candidates and make recommendations on hire selections.
- Managing associate relations to ensure alignment with company policies, procedures and employment laws.
- Providing new hire orientation and communicating benefit changes
- Serving as the point of contact for all distribution center associates to resolve problems or provide consultative advice in the areas of associate relations, policies, procedures, etc.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze feedback, and provide recommendations on necessary actions if applicable.
- Three years or more of HR experience
- Strong HR acumen and communication skills.
- Works effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to act independently on a variety of complex and challenging situations.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, documentation, and accuracy.
- Prior experience with manufacturing and distribution a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experienced preferred
Job Title: Human Resources Specialist - Forest Park, GA
Location: Forest Park, GA, United States -
Job ID: 1081825
J.C. Penney Company Inc.