The Recruiter is responsible for the full-cycle, high volume, hourly associate distribution recruiting. The position reports to the Regional HR Manager and works in partnership with the distribution leadership to execute the non-peak and peak season staffing plan.
- Primary responsible for overseeing the recruiting process for hourly associates for the Columbus distribution center
- Recruiting will be high volume throughout the year with peak staffing seasn being during the fall and winter
- Responsible for hourly talent assessment and hiring quality associates to increase employee retention
- Utilizes People Soft & Talemetry to manage recruiting process
- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing, conducting drug screens, background checks, onboarding, etc.
- Analyzes local market to create a multi-faceted advertising approach to increase recruiting pipeline
- Inputs and analyze data in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Provides other clerical support for department including but not limited to:
- Access numerous computer programs to collect, record, and report data
- Email communications
- Generate and distribute various reports
- Performs other related tasks, as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years recruiting/hiring experience.
- Possesses track record of high volume recruiting and creativity with pipeline management
- Requires ability to work independently, make decisions and problem solve
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing, documenting communication accurately
- Requires applications of typing skill and PC experience
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and attentive to follow-through
- Must possess the ability to assess talent and conduct phone and onsite interviews
- Must be able to assess and research different avenues of marketing and advertising
- Requires skilled knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Qualified applicants may be subject to Skill Assessment testing
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Columbus, OH
Location: Columbus, OH, United States -
Job ID: 1081751
J.C. Penney Company Inc.