This job posting is no longer active.
Customer Care Operations (Real Time Agent):
Each day you will build plans for current and future days and will execute those plans real-time.
- Build plans for Voluntary Time Off and Overtime
- Interpret the data to ensure each line of business meets its service level goals
- Analyze metrics to drive business decisions
- Compile a business update and communicates accordingly
- Approve Overtime and VTO to ensure we have the proper staffing
- Master Work Force Management Tools to monitor real-time adherence
- Create tickets for high level network incidents and monitor and communicate the progress
- Communicate effectively to IT, leadership, and associates via internal trouble shooting system
- Compile reporting for our network with accuracy
- Trouble shoot with IT, Home Office Support and outside vendors
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Do you have what is needed to execute with focus, determination, and efficiency?
- You Communicate on a professional level, both in written and verbal form
- Acquired Work Force Management experience or equivalent business experience
- You have proven Customer Care experience
- You possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs and can execute an intermediate or above level of expertise
- You utilize exceptional problem-solving skills
- Thinks Critically – Develops sound conclusions based on analysis of data and deep understanding of the business/ customer; understands complex issues and makes sound decisions based on wisdom and experience; anticipates implications of decisions; finds solutions with minimal guidance
- Manages Execution – Organizes, plans and manages projects/processes with simplicity and efficiency; partners with key stakeholders to align interests and remove roadblocks; consistently achieves successful outcomes within important deadlines
- Demonstrates Accountability – Honestly assesses self; acts with integrity; open to feedback; committed to continuous learning and growth; does what it takes to get the job done; makes necessary sacrifices; takes responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Builds Relationships – Develops positive & inclusive relationships; establishes strong networks across the company; is understanding, approachable and considerate; shows respect for different styles, backgrounds, and perspectives; gives credit to others; is a team player; communicates effectively and tailor’s messages to audience
- Takes Initiative – Shows curiosity; strives toward continuous improvement and learning; takes action without being prompted; is motivated and resourceful in achieving successful results quickly
Job Title: Workforce Administrator - Real Time Agent
Location: Columbus, OH, United States - Network Oper Ctr 5555 Scarborough Blvd
Job ID: 1081338
J.C. Penney Company Inc.