At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers will discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward helping customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
As the Omni-Channel Supervisor you are accountable for driving Omni-Channel initiatives, supervising and engaging Omni-channel team training and developing associates.
- Customer Service & Sales
- Greets and assists customers in finding products and partners with other team members when additional help is needed
- Models for and holds team accountable for outstanding customer service
- Supports the Manager on Duty program
- Directs customer service activities throughout the store
- Enterprise Fulfillment
- Responsible for the completion of all Ship from Store & Buy Online Pick Up in Store orders within prescribed time periods
- Achieves productivity targets by reviewing available reports and metrics to identifying opportunity items and reduce shrink
- Partners with Operations Supervisor to resolve operational concerns that impact Enterprise Fulfillment
- Conducts audits of Enterprise Fulfillment orders to ensure accuracy of orders, drive customer experience and minimize shrink
- Responsible for the jcp.com Return Shipment Processes and ensures that all items are returned
- Responsible for stockroom standards for all Omni-channel processes to ensure efficient execution and a safe work environment
- Reviews available jcp.com reports and metrics to identify opportunity items and reduce shrink
- Conducts quarterly audit of jcp.com packages and takes action as needed
- Team Development
- Responsible for the completion of Omni-channel associate training and policy compliance
- Consistently provides ongoing feedback and coaching to associate
- Takes action on performance and policy issues within the team
Skills & Experience
To achieve success at JCPenney, a Omni-Channel Supervisor will possess the following:
- Work experience- Minimum of 2 years retail leadership experience
- Education- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Drives Performance - Holds self and others accountable to a higher standard to achieve results. Provides feedback, visibility and recognition to the team
- Service-Oriented- Empathetically services the needs of customers and associates; seeks to understand diverse points of view to help find the best solution
- Builds Relationships – Develops positive relationships: establishes strong networks, shows respect for different styles, and communicates effectively to a wide audiences
- Drives Change - Adapts quickly to changing situations with energy and a positive attitude
Job Title: Omni-Channel Supervisor - Stones River Mall
Location: Murfreesboro, TN, United States - Stones River Town Ct 1720 Old Fort Pkwy
Job ID: 1075178
J.C. Penney Company Inc.