At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers will discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward helping customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.Job Description
At The Salon by InStyle & jcp salon, we strive to unlock the potential of America’s top salon professionals, creating an unparalleled experience for our clients today, tomorrow and for life. Each and every day, we exude passion, integrity, teamwork, leadership, pride and respect!
Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of the salon industry. We are looking for professionals who want to join us as a force of change—individuals who will strive to know their clients and their expectations better than ever before, and are driven to respond in a timely fashion by listening and interacting.
The Nail Technician ensures a superior client experience by providing fabulous manicure and pedicure services, basic and spa, and engaging their clients in America’s favorite salon!
What We Look For
• Provide professional nail services – You love making people look beautiful! You revel in creating a moment of relaxation while providing a service of beauty in a professional manner.
• Build a Fan Base – You love staying in contact with new and repeat customers because you know what they like, what they need, and when they need it!
• Assisting Customers – You seek out new customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great! You listen, you help, you educate, and you make them want to come back.
• Partners with Salon Team Members – You’ve got some best friends in the store. You pitch in to help when needed in a positive attitude.
• Passion for Salon – You love product and services. You love being on your feet, you have attention to detail on customer needs, and thrive on making people HAPPY!
• Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
• Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
• Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
Job Title: Salon Nail Technician - Forest Village Park
Location: Forestville, MD, United States - Forest Village Park 3401 Donnell Dr
Job ID: 1012327
J.C. Penney Company Inc.