Warehouse Associate 1
1st Shift: Tues – Sat; 6:30AM – 3:00PM
2nd Shift: Sun – Thu 4:00PM – 12:30AM
Shipping, Receiving, MCO/Inventory Control
$12.25 - $19.00
+ $0.50 differential for 2nd shift
• Diversified administrative and data support.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Verifies data to ensure completeness and correctness by:
a. Calculating data
b. Tracing data
c. Interpreting data
2. Reviews files, records and other documentation to obtain information and respond to routine inquires, both orally and in writing.
3. Initiates and responds to routine inquiries, both orally and in writing.
4. Operates simple office equipment.
5. Logs, compiles, and files data, both electronically and manually.
6. Uses computer to input and retrieve information.
7. Performs other related tasks, as assigned.
• Requires ability to initiate correspondence or reports, involving communication skills, and/or calculations of fractions, decimals, etc.
• Requires thorough knowledge of subject matter to insure the accurate interpretation of data.
• Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and computer/keyboard skills.
• Physical Essential Function (Lifting): Occasional 0 – 20lbs
• One year experience in the same or related tasks is preferable
• Must have an Achiever rating, or higher, on 2017 Performance Appraisal.
• Those with Policy Violations issued within the last 12 months will not be considered.
• Information regarding current family members working in the same facility must be reported when submitting the application. Failure to do so will disqualify the Associate from consideration.
J.C. Penney Company Inc.