San Bernardino - SSC
Date Posting Opens:
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Warehouse Associate 2
Date Posting Closes:
Saturday, March 3, 2018 11:59PM
1st Shift: Tues – Sat; 6:30AM – 3:00PM
2nd Shift: Sun – Thu 4:00PM – 12:30AM
Processing (Detail Check), Holdback, Unisort (Pallet Build), Shipping, Receiving
$15.00 - $23.50
+ $0.50 differential for 2nd shift
• Moves merchandise and materials with mechanized equipment above floor level.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Uses mechanized material handling equipment, to include forklift and cherry picker, to move merchandise and materials.
2. Loads, unloads, and is accountable for moving merchandise to and from various departments, staging locations and storage areas.
3. Stocks and retrieves merchandise stored above floor level.
4. Unpacks, counts, and records merchandise received.
5. Posts and logs data to various inventory systems.
6. Performs other related tasks, as assigned.
• Requires the ability to understand and follow oral and/or written instructions. May involve use of elementary arithmetic.
• Familiar with use of merchandise handling equipment and inventory systems.
• Requires thorough familiarity with a forklift or similar type equipment.
• Must have equipment operator license for assigned equipment.
• Six months experience in the same or related tasks is preferable
• Ability to pass eye test.
• Must have an Achiever rating, or higher, on 2017 Performance Appraisal.
• Those with Policy Violations issued within the past 12 months will not be considered.
• Information regarding current family members working in the same facility must be reported when submitting the application. Failure to do so will disqualify the Associate.
J.C. Penney Company Inc.