Supports a broad spectrum of Field Operations functions, including but not limited to, restoration of service, installation of software/hardware products and coordination of technical projects/improvements involving business partner(s). Provides technical assistance to Home Office Information Technology (IT) and Application Support and Maintenance (ASM) groups involving installations, and first level problem determination. Serves as a liaison between local business partners and technical support groups. Provides leadership and mentorship to less senior technicians
Reports to: Manager, Sr. Manager or Group Manager
- Has proven work experience within a network or computer operations environment and has good familiarity with IT support infrastructure, Data Center hardware, environmentals, LAN / WAN concepts, and related hardware within the network environment. Must have good familiarity with standard workstation software used to perform daily duties ability to utilize change control and problem management software.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, team based, customer service oriented environment. Demonstrates strong written, verbal and partnering skills.
- Completes tasks of high complexity independently and consequences of error carry moderate risk to the organization
- Has proficient knowledge of business processes being supported by the operational unit. Demonstrates the ability to interact with business customers on a business, operational and technical level and able to react to changing environments and business needs.
- Resolves incidents of medium-high complexity including but not limited to hardware, software, peripheral and application problems. Ensures incidents are updated accurately, timely and provides escalation support for Tech 1 & 2 associate.
- Manages local projects of medium complexity using the organization’s project management methodology. Leads field-wide project teams of medium complexity.
- Proactively prevents problems and escalates as appropriate. Researches and recommends actions for problem resolution.
- Participates independently on project teams involving the physical installation/deinstallation and maintenance of network, PC/LAN equipment and servers.
- Communicates with IT teams and vendors to resolve local issues of high complexity. Follows operational standards for reporting, monitoring, and troubleshooting all production issues.
Job Title: Associate Field Ops Analyst
Location: Haslet, TX, United States - Alliance Ctr-West 1701 Intermodal Pkwy
Job ID: 1067045
J.C. Penney Company Inc.