At The Salon by InStyle & jcp salon, we strive to unlock the potential of America’s top salon professionals, creating an unparalleled experience for our clients today, tomorrow and for life. Each and every day, we exude passion, integrity, teamwork, leadership, pride and respect!
Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of the salon industry. We are looking for professionals who want to join us as a force of change—individuals who will strive to know their clients and their expectations better than ever before, and are driven to respond in a timely fashion by listening and interacting.
The Massage Therapist is a licensed professional that consults with clients to assess aches and pains in order provide the perfect massage experience to address the clients’ needs.
What We Look For
• Engages with clients – You are all about the relationship. You know that building trust and comfort with your clients is what leads to providing a great service. You listen and educate your clients on the right services or products that make them feel better and more relaxed.
• Provides area focused massage treatments – You love when someone tells you that their back hurts or they’ve got that kink in their neck. You know exactly what to do to work out stiff muscles and those aches and pains that slow us down. You provide targeted massage treatments that make everything all better!
• Participates in operations – You take pride in your work, keeping your assigned area clean and upholding the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and company policies and procedures. Your linens are clean, your tables are germ free, and your oils / lotions are always replenished. Your workspace is an oasis of relaxation.
• Builds Your Business – You are always on the lookout for new clients in the salon! You partner with the salon designers to identify clients that may benefit from your special services. Whether that’s offering hand massages while salon clients wait for services or just educating them on what you can do…you are always looking for opportunities to build those relationships.
• Functional expertise – You are well trained in this area as you possess a license to perform these services. You know the techniques, procedures, and processes inside and out.
• Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
• Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
• Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
Job Title: Salon Massage Therapist - Tucson Mall
Location: Tucson, AZ, United States - Tucson Mall 4530 N Oracle Rd
Job ID: 1017338
J.C. Penney Company Inc.