Provides advanced electrical support. Performs a variety of complex technical tasks with electrical systems in a timely manner to support JCPenney stores and meet our customer’s expectations.
- Performs moderately complex technical functions related to the support of developing engineering activities, such as:
a. Repairing, maintaining, overhauling, modifying, operating and material handling equipment.
b. Installing, dismantling and inspection of electrical, electronic, mechanical, HVAC, and material handling equipment and fixtures.
c. Diagnosing and solving electronic and/or mechanical problems involved in the operation of the system.
d. Recommending modifications to designs as needed.
- Assists other technicians in the performance of electrical maintenance activities and/or providing training/guidance.
- Fabricates electrical system components, parts and equipment, etc.
- Isolates malfunctions using established tools and techniques, performs preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment, and returns faulty equipment to operating condition.
- Logs scheduled inspection reports of the operating equipment, fixed building equipment and building structures, maintenance, repairs and other records and schedules.
- Actively develops skill blocks to improve personal performance.
Skills and Characteristics:
- Requires application of special skill, knowledge and pertinent techniques to work assignment.
- Requires advanced aptitude and experience in various areas of maintenance.
- Solid understanding of electrical systems and related components.
- Requires license to operate mechanical equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques used in the fabrication and testing of electrical components and troubleshooting.
- Specified license and certifications required.
- Three years of experience in electrical field or combination of experience and technical/vocational training.
Job Title: FM Electrical Tc (SBP) Skilled
Location: Reno, NV, United States - 11111 Stead Blvd
Job ID: 1039539
J.C. Penney Company Inc.