Associate Relations Senior Specialist - Remote
The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, has a strong desire to learn, and is well organized. They enjoy juggling multiple assignment and solving complex problems. The Associate Relations Sr. Specialist
must be able to articulate their thoughts and communicate cross-functionally with people of all levels.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Conducts initial research into inquiries and concerns brought to Associate Relations
- Tracks and analyzes data received from business partners, jLine, own research and other sources and summarizes findings in a way which allows Associate Relations to identify and respond to trends
- Works with Sr. Manager of Associate Relations to follow up or assign associate relations matters to field human resources partners as appropriate
- Follows up on associate relations matters to ensure that communication to business partners and associates is consistent with JCP expectations
- Conducts research and prepares required analysis, reports and documentation for grievance meetings, information requests and general communication issues
- Works with management to implement consistent application of policy and procedure throughout the company
- Documents associate relations activities ensuring that files are accurate and that a history exists and is kept up-to-date as well as creating and maintaining all related documentation
- Administers policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and policies. Takes appropriate action in dual role as associate advocate and management coach.
- Coordinates controls and measures; monitors assigned projects and programs after implementation, and recommends corrective action as appropriate.
- Identifies and shares best practices with HR partners across assigned areas to improve performance and leverage lessons learned.
Enjoy a rewarding career at JCPenney Corporate, where we offer a competitive benefits package, a vibrant work environment, and the opportunity to make a difference at one of America's most iconic retailers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or related field
- 2 years of experience conducting in-depth data analytics preferably in an HR discipline
- Proficiency in Excel required; Advanced Excel skills including macros, pivot tables, formulas, etc. Demonstrated analytical skill with proven attention to detail is a required.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills with the ability to interact at multiple levels
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment with deadline driven activity
- Generous benefits: Medical/dental/vision insurance starting on day one, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
- On-site amenities: Daycare, Grab & Go Store, Coffee Shop, the Local Kitchen, fitness center, free garage parking, golf simulator, arcade, pickleball courts, and vibrant co-working spaces, meeting rooms and wellness rooms.
- Exciting location: Our corporate office is located in the heart of Legacy West, a vibrant new development in Plano, Texas, with plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Opportunities for growth and development: We are committed to helping our employees grow their careers and develop their skills. We offer a variety of training and development programs, as well as opportunities for advancement.
- Collaborative and supportive culture: We believe in creating a workplace where everyone feels valued and respected. We encourage teamwork and collaboration, and we are always looking for ways to support our employees' success.
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Associate Relations Senior Specialist - Remote
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1116629
J.C. Penney Company Inc.