Human Resources Generalist, Supply Chain
The Human Resources Generalist, Supply Chain
will support HR Leaders supporting the Supply Chain teams. You will have exposure and visibility from key HR leaders at JCPenney. This role will report to the HR Manager and assist with the implementation of key strategies related to organizational effectiveness.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Implement human resources programs, as assigned while ensuring timely execution of administrative tasks.
- Supports the effective communication of Human Resources programs.
- Ensures associate interests are addressed fairly and consistently providing a great place to work.
- Participates in associate relations activities to ensure alignment with the Associate Value Proposition and unit strategies.
- Inputs and collects data in the administration of Human Resources activities.
- Adheres to Company policy, procedures and employment laws.
- Provides data and initial analysis to support the implementation of Human Resources standards, controls, and measurements; provides information and analysis as requested.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive personnel and other related matters. Ensures department and personal integrity.
Enjoy a rewarding career at JCPenney Corporate, where we offer a competitive benefits package, a vibrant work environment, and the opportunity to make a difference at one of America's most iconic retailers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related business experience preferred.
- 0-2 years' experience in Human Resources as an intern, coordinator, or specialist.
- Understanding of HR acumen and strong communication skills.
- Works effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organized with attention to detail, documentation, and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Generous benefits: Medical/dental/vision insurance starting on day one, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
- On-site amenities: Daycare, Grab & Go Store, Coffee Shop, the Local Kitchen, fitness center, free garage parking, golf simulator, arcade, pickleball courts, and vibrant co-working spaces, meeting rooms and wellness rooms.
- Opportunities for growth and development: We are committed to helping our employees grow their careers and develop their skills. We offer a variety of training and development programs, as well as opportunities for advancement.
- Collaborative and supportive culture: We believe in creating a workplace where everyone feels valued and respected. We encourage teamwork and collaboration, and we are always looking for ways to support our employees' success.
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: HR Specialist Supply Chain
Location: Columbus, OH, United States -
Job ID: 1116600
J.C. Penney Company Inc.