This job posting is no longer active.
Manager Creative Production, Offshore Production team
The Manager, Creative Production is
responsible supporting and driving the day-to-day operations and communications between our Stateside Creative Team and Bangalore In-house Creative Production teams. The MCP will provide guidance and leadership to the Bangalore teams through a deep and relevant understanding of the JCP Brand. We are looking for an exceptional hands-on Creative Production Leader to partner with our Plano and Bangalore based Creative teams to support and drive the creative execution for our teams. This leader will be overseeing a variety of project types from Print and Digital, post production and retouching. The MCP has extensive experience building consumer brands and identity systems across diverse touch-points and has worked with established brands, and successfully led design and production teams. You'll have a strong understanding of design, copy and photography, and you will be able to communicate this to your team & partners with clarity and conviction. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, engaged, and have a passion for our industry as well as a desire to create, learn and explore emerging trends while aligning with our core brand vision. The MCP will balance their extensive creative background along excellent leadership and operational efficiency.
Reporting to the Director Creative Production, this person will be responsible for clear and consistent communication between the BGL and Stateside team. This person will have strong Project Management skills with the ability to seek and resolve open questions and ensure all stakeholder communication is in place. Supports the company's retail advertising, Ecommerce, visual merchandising, and business communication needs. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Support the Production teams with development and delivery of all creative projects in partnership with all other teams (brand, digital, marketing, product, etc.)
- Ability to seamlessly translate and interpret brand and seasonal guidelines into flawless creative execution.
- Collaborate with the Creative Directors Project Management and various Marketing, Merchandising and other business stakeholders as needed.
- Guide all projects and be responsible for seeking clarity and closing the gap in communication between stateside and offshore teams.
- Oversee projects from concept to completion and ensure quality is up to brand standards
- Provide creative direction on website/social/brand photography and video, and cross platform campaigns
- Maintain brand guidelines and design standards and provide consistent feedback on challenges and opportunities.
- Support teams in resource mgt and allocated resources according to project needs.
- Help to evaluate production team performance and provide ongoing training and development to guide improvements.
- Identify process and cost cutting efficiencies across all areas of production.
Enjoy a rewarding career at JCPenney Corporate, where we offer a competitive benefits package, a vibrant work environment, and the opportunity to make a difference at one of America's most iconic retailers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field preferred
- 6+ years' experience in Creative Direction and Creative Team Management
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, knowledgeable in all creative platforms.
- Professional experience in a high volume, high production creative studio environment
- Solid knowledge of marketing, brand, and design principles and development.
- Proficient creating and analyzing operational performance metrics
- Experience managing a team/function
- Retail/Ecommerce category experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide clear direction and set priorities for Creative Studio
- Must be a self starter, easily adaptable and flexible
- Strong Creative problem solver
- Generous benefits: Medical/dental/vision insurance starting on day one, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
- On-site amenities: Daycare, Grab & Go Store, Coffee Shop, the Local Kitchen, fitness center, free garage parking, golf simulator, arcade, pickleball courts, and vibrant co-working spaces, meeting rooms and wellness rooms.
- Exciting location: Our corporate office is located in the heart of Legacy West, a vibrant new development in Plano, Texas, with plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Opportunities for growth and development: We are committed to helping our employees grow their careers and develop their skills. We offer a variety of training and development programs, as well as opportunities for advancement.
- Collaborative and supportive culture: We believe in creating a workplace where everyone feels valued and respected. We encourage teamwork and collaboration, and we are always looking for ways to support our employees' success.
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Manager Creative Production, Offshore Production team
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1114775
J.C. Penney Company Inc.