This job posting is no longer active.
Senior People Experience Manager - HR Ops & Services, HRIS
Seeking a visionary Senior People Experience Manager to lead initiatives that create an engaging, inclusive, and simple work experience related to HR / People processes and programs. Blend strategic thinking with employee-centric practices to enhance the overall associate experience within the company. Manage a team dedicated to delivering solutions, processes, and programs that enable our associate value proposition, drive efficiency and delivery easy solutions to support our associates, the People Team and overall organization. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Develop and implement a holistic People experience strategy aligned with values, AVP and business objectives.
- Design and deliver initiatives / solutions to improve engagement, satisfaction, and well-being.
- Collaborate across the function and processes to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout the organization.
- Influence / shape our organizational culture which encourages collaboration and innovation.
- Partner / Collaborate with all the COE groups to enable their priorities / solutions while maintaining a connected / digital associate experience. (COEs = Talent, Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Compensation, Workforce Management, I&D, Communications, as well as the other function including Tech, etc.)
- Deliver transparent communication channels for employee feedback and suggestions.
- Enable / drive process reviews across all areas to ensure the People Experience is put at the center with an Agile delivery methodology.
- Partner with analytics and insights and always leverage data / facts to drive outcomes, metrics as well as recommend priorities.
- Engage / support People Services to streamline / connect the Experiences not only with technology supporting. Consider call center, IVR, chat, and other modalities.
- Accountable for all people products / solutions that enable our processes in conjunction with Technology teams.
- Accountable for roadmaps / timelines to deliver solutions based on the associate lifecycle.
- Accountable for Workjam as well as other tools configuration, roadmap and release strategy to enable the overall strategy agreed with Ops, SC, Customer Care and the Enterprise
- Lead the HRIS function and be the primary interface / connection to our technology partners; continuing to deliver the day to day needs while enabling our strategy and vision.
What you get:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven leadership experience in employee engagement, culture, or related roles.
- Understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion principles.
- Strong interpersonal, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and HR best practices.
- 3-5 years experience with HR Systems (PeopleSoft a plus)
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior People Experience Manager - HR Ops & Services
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1116542
J.C. Penney Company Inc.