This job posting is no longer active.
Senior Specialist, Marketing & Creative Operations
The Sr. Specialist, Marketing Operations supports the end-to-end marketing process, reporting into the Sr. Manager Marketing Operations. Responsible for developing and maintaining cross functional marketing process tools and documentation. Supports cross functional marketing teams in identifying process issues and finding resolution. The Senior Specialist can see the big picture while keeping an eye on the small details. This role requires strong collaboration and organization skills. Experience with process design and documentation preferred (swim lane maps, gant charts, org charts, job-aids, and project plans). Ability to synchronize information into compelling and focused decks/presentations to support both executive and stakeholder discussions. The Sr. Specialist will also be responsible for resource management review within the Marketing organization. Provide support for various teams to analyze workload and resources, develop business cases and solutions for resource management. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Builder of marketing processes to drive efficiencies, optimize asset production, deliver capacity planning and apply agile ways of working at scale.
- Maintain up to date process workflows and related toolsets used to facilitate end to end processes.
- Support the Sr. Manager in overall marketing process schedules from inception to completion, including resource planning & management, issues & risk management, monitoring progress, reporting & documentation.
- Support various teams in developing training and documentation of common technology tools across the organizing building universal adoption by associates to maximize efficiency performance reporting and application evolution.
- Partner with various marketing leaders to understand resource management needs within each function. Provide resource tracking and reporting as needed, specifically within the Creative team.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and manage expectations
What you get:
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years years of experience using project management or related workflow tools, Solid understanding of theories of project management and experience in how to put those theories into action - agile, waterfall, Kanban, etc.
- Demonstrated project management and operational skills to manage budget and timelines as well as prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects to ensure delivery of top-quality output within established timeframes.
- Demonstrated experience in resource management within and ad agency or inhouse creative team.
- Demonstrated project management skills to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects to ensure delivery of top-quality output within established timeframes.
- Documented experience with and understanding of the creative process across email, digital, and mass media.
- 5+ years of management experience required in order to select, train, manage and develop staff.
- Logically plan and sort out information coupled with being nimble and flexible with quick reaction and performance under deadline pressures.
- Experience managing processes, resources and schedules with a strong sense of urgency and ability to problem-solve and be resourceful.
- Experience operating in a cross functional, matrixed organization and capable of driving results across organizational boundaries.
- Strong communication skills to a variety of stakeholders with the ability to deliver engaging, informative, well-organized information and be an effective relationship builder.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task. Must have a can-do attitude and be willing to always help.
- Experience managing processes, resources and schedules with a strong sense of urgency and ability to problem-solve.
- Strong communication and follow up skills to keep internal and external teams always informed on project workflow and solid organization skills with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize work.
- MAC proficient and skilled using MS Office applications. 4+ years of experience using project management or related workflow tools, and experience with Workfront is ideal.
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: SeniorSpecialist, Marketing & Creative Operations
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1114750
J.C. Penney Company Inc.