This job posting is no longer active.
Senior Specialist- Creative Project Management JCPenney Company, Inc.Plano, Texas
The Creative Project Management Senior Specialist
manages creative projects from inception to delivery in support of JCPenney's advertising efforts. The Project Management Senior Specialist leads the integration and ensures consistent, on-time completion of projects by executing project plans, defining milestones, assigning resources, and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including creative (art directors and copywriters), marketing, digital, social, production, casting/styling, media, and merchandising teams. The Project Management Senior Specialist is capable of seeing the big-picture while keeping an eye on the small details. Projects can vary from store visuals, display ads, landing pages, website updates, e-mail, social media campaigns, direct mail, weekly ads, magazine ads, TV, radio to multi-channel marketing campaigns. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Manage and track multiple creative jobs with minimal supervision, monitoring day-to-day project activities, tracking changes and scheduling creative reviews
- Oversee projects through the creative development process - from kick-off through concept inception, production, to final asset delivery
- Determine proper documentation, resources, scheduling, and project objectives are in place
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and meet marketing objectives
- Maintain trusting relationships with stakeholders and creative team members by comfortably engaging in frequent and proactive communication
- Keep direct supervisor informed on progress and direction of creative jobs
- Work closely with Manager to mitigate risks on projects and provide solutions
What you get:
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communications or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of broadcast, print, social and/or digital campaign project management experience (video, radio, pre-print, direct mail, email, mobile, .com landing pages, social media, etc.) from an ad agency or in-house creative services team
- Strong communication skills to a variety of stakeholders with the ability to deliver engaging, informative, well-organized information and be an effective relationship builder
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task. Must have a can-do attitude and be willing to help at all times
- Experience managing processes, resources and schedules with a strong sense of urgency and ability to problem-solve
- Proficiency with Mac based programs and using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Workfront or other project management tool (Basecamp, Asana, Wrike, etc.) experience required
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Specialist- Creative Project Management
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1114748
J.C. Penney Company Inc.