This job posting is no longer active.
Campaign Program Manager (Seasonal Campaigns)
The Campaign Program Manager (Seasonal Campaigns)
will support, assist and partner with the Marketing Project & Program Management Lead
serving as the key enabler for seasonal campaign creation delivering; planning, process delivery, action enablement, and support for core marketing, channel and creative functions. As a program manager, you are responsible for leading and coordinating the people, resources, and activities required for timely delivery of each process step and operational deliverable for the seasonal campaign process, and content creation. You will do this by applying project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the project. The role drives seasonal campaign process to deliver efficiencies, through consistent commitment to process, supporting teams to adopt consistent processes and be a champion of project tool adoption. It's the glue that connects cross functional teams and dependencies while also the oil that keeps the operation running smoothly. This includes management of end-to-end seasonal campaign delivery, project management and execution, and go-to-market timelines for seasonal content. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Project Management for seasonal campaign process (6 a year) focused on delivering marketing strategies, plans and campaigns efficiently and effectively
- Drive and manage the seasonal planning, partnering across marketing, operations, creative and cross functional teams and to define and document key planning and execution milestones across all disciplines
- Implement core project management practices that establish formal communication that is clear and often, in a timely, organized, and user-friendly manner, providing task status, delivery schedules, open issues, risks, and solution plans to teams and leadership
- Own and execute the seasonal project schedules from inception to completion, including any resource planning & management, issues & risk management, monitoring progress, reporting & documentation
- Be responsible for managing changes to the project plan. This includes evaluating the impact of changes, communicating the changes to stakeholders, and implementing the changes
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance, and sharing status, ensuring up to date seasonal process alignment, working across key marketing disciplines.
- Partner the Marketing Project and Program Management lead to rollout agile marketing practices across the organization; drive continuous process improvement and seek ways to do things better, faster, and more efficiently
- Lead all project management of all seasonal campaigns and partner with the Pod Project Managers on seasonal campaign processes to ensure timely delivery of inputs and channel partner integrations
- Co-ordinate leadership engagement for reviews and approvals as part of the process
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. This includes communicating the project plan, keeping stakeholders updated on progress, and resolving any issues that arise.
- Ensure optimized utilization of the project management tools and systems across the marketing teams, with performance reporting and application evolution
- Serve as a key enabler as part of a diverse strategic and creative team providing support and guidance enabling innovation, creativity and perpetual improvement.
- Be a great team member helping to coach, grow and support your team and others.
What you get:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a digital marketing/advertising/creative project management, ideally with PMP certification
- 7+ years of work experience
- 4+ years of experience using project management or related workflow tools, and experience with Workfront is ideal
- Solid understanding of theories of project management and experience in how to put those theories into action - agile, waterfall, Kanban, etc.
- Demonstrated project management skills to manage budget and timelines as well as prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects to ensure delivery of top-quality output within established timeframes
- Documented experience with and understanding of the creative process across email, digital, and mass media
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe PDFs, required
- Experience working with diverse teams, driving a growth and a spirit of positive improvement while maintaining clear focus on achieving measure results
- Experience operating in a cross functional, matrixed organization and capable of driving results across organizational boundaries
- Individual should be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment
- Appreciation for creativity with business acumen. A natural collaborator and enabler.
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Campaign Program Manager (Seasonal Campaigns)
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1114749
J.C. Penney Company Inc.