Studio Operations Specialist - Photo Studio
The Studio Operation Specialist
works closely with Studio Operations Manager to maintain successful daily operation by ensuring equipment and facilities are kept in good working order. Studio Operations Specialist should be self-motivated and organized. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Daily studio organization
- Helping photographers set up for shots
- Build and tear down sets as needed
- Resource studio photographic needs
- Keep track of equipment inventory, repairs and set needs
- Order studio supplies
- Organize props and keep track of prop inventory
- Assisting on photoshoots
- Organize equipment needs for location shoots
- Work closely with Sample team and other cross-functional partners.
- Must be able to lift heavy equipment (min 50 lbs.) and push heavy carts with equipment
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Photo Studio Operations
What you get:
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proactive and resourceful problem solver
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to last minute changes, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Extensive knowledge of photography gear use in studio and location
- Experience in the photography production industry
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Studio Operations Specialist - Photo Studio
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1114687
J.C. Penney Company Inc.