Studio Digital Ops Senior SpecialistStudio Digital Ops Senior Specialist
. As a integral part of the eComm photography team, the Digital Tech is responsible for ensuring accurate naming, capture of digital assets, organization, backup and asset delivery. Reports to Studio Operations Manager and ensures photo capture equipment is working with the latest versions available. The Digital Tech works directly with photographers and Art Directors responsible for producing beautiful imagery that will elevate and enhance the JCPenney costumer experience. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Utilize professional systems and multiple software to capture, color balance, process and deliver digital assets
- Works simultaneously with multiple applications
- Deliver, tracking and secure achieving of assets
- Maintains, studio areas, prepares cameras, computers and assist studio with technical needs
- Works closely with photographer and photo production team to ensure a successful shoot in studio or location
- Stays current with photography capture software
- Consistently looking for new ways of improving processes and creating efficiencies
- Appropriate interaction with photography team
- Bachelor's degree in Photography, Art or related field preferred.
- Experience in commercial, E-commerce, hi-volume studio photography
- Advance knowledge of Mac OS
- Experience knowledge of DSLR cameras
- Functional knowledge in Adobe Suite and Capture One Pro,
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to last minute changes, comfortable with ambiguity.
What you get:
- Experience with Global Edit
- Experience with Shotflow
- Experience with Profoto Lighting equipment
- Mac OS Automator
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Studio Digital Ops Sr Special
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1114686
J.C. Penney Company Inc.