Onsite Search Senior Specialist - Site Search
We are looking for an Onsite Search Senior Specialist
to support our exciting eCommerce growth. This person should have a passion for digital commerce technology and thrive in a fast paced, yet fun environment! A team player, they will strive to ensure internal/onsite search excellence while working cross-functionally to provide an optimal site experience. Having excellent communication skills, they will comfortably be able to use ecommerce tools to run experiments, boost & bury, and improve onsite search relevancy.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Digital OperationsPrimary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Develop, implement, and optimize onsite search queries to improve relevance and customer-facing experiences
- Analyze, track, and report onsite search traffic and performance, acting on information to improve all facets of the online ordering and search experience
- Track and analyze customer behavior including search conversion, product views, bounce rate and engagement to inform on-site navigation and internal search results
- Plan and drive strategic audits and improvements working with global and cross-functional partners
- Performs daily optimizations and site search experiments
- Collaborates with Digital Merchants to incorporate or improve visual navigation
- Optimize site search results and faceted navigation or assigned categories or increased product sales
- Improve onsite search effectiveness via onsite search analytics, testing and continuous process improvement
- Improve product sort order on product listing pages and other product result pages, measuring and sharing customer and financial impacts
What you get:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3-5 years of experience in e-commerce search and e-commerce tools
- Search platform experience i.e.: BloomReach
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Experience in web-based analytics tools
- Dynamic, self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and priorities
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Onsite Search Senior Specialist Site Search
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1114681
J.C. Penney Company Inc.