IT Field Supervisor - Atlanta, GALocation:
Atlanta, GA, United States-Distribution/Supply Chain-SalJob Type: Full-TimeHours: 1st Shift
Under the direction of the IT Field Senior Manager, the IT Field Supervisor will carry out various operational strategies by communicating and implementing department objectives. Additionally, the IT Field Supervisor is responsible for coaching, mentoring, motivating and leading-by-example a team of IT Field Technicians and Engineers.
Responsibilities for this position include managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Service Desk functions. In addition to scheduling, planning, assigning, directing/overseeing work, and training employees; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and engaging in problem resolution.Primary Responsibilities:
• Directly supervises IT Field Technicians and Engineers
• Analyze performance of Service Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future reoccurrence.
• Manage the processing of incoming requests to the Service Desk to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
• Establish and enforce Service Desk service level agreements with Supply Chain employees to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
• Develops and maintains operations plan for all functions, including Service Desk, Documentation management, Incident Response, Labor Forecasting, and Front-Line management
• Track and analyze trends in Service Desk requests and generate statistical reports.
• Oversee development and dissemination of KBAs, user guides, and FAQ lists for end users.
• Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of IT Field staff training procedures and policies.Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field required.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Information Technology
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Team Lead or Supervisory role required.
• Solid relationship management and performance management skills.
• Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates.
• Strong understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills that a non-technical end user and/or senior executive can understand.
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly; Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Exceptional customer service orientation.
• Intermediate proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office 365 applications
• Experience using BMC Remedy a plusWhat you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: IT Field Supervisor Atlanta, GA
Location: Forest Park, GA, United States -
Job ID: 1114247
J.C. Penney Company Inc.