Senior Human Resources Business Partner - Finance & Legal
The Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP) is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support various Home Office Client groups. The HRBP will be focused on driving business results and increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Will act as primary HR partner for the Finance and Legal departments supporting executive at the Senior Vice President level and below. This position will report to the Human Resources Sr. Director.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Collaborates with business leaders to develop and implement talent strategies, initiatives, and solutions that support business needs.
- Provides expert counsel and coaching to leaders and associates on HR programs, policies and procedures, associate relations issues, conflict resolution, change management, inclusion & diversity, performance management and organizational development and design.
- Oversees the development and implementation of succession planning and talent reviews that identify top talent, expose talent gaps and builds marketing capabilities.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to source and staff a diverse workforce, and ensure a positive onboarding experience.
- Monitors engagement and continuously looks for creative solutions to improve engagement through HR initiatives. Conducts stay and exit interviews to track trends, and provide key insights.
- Leverages specialist partners to build HR tools and expertise to support client groups.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on HR projects as needed.
What you get:
- Minimum of 5-8 years' experience in an HRBP and/or HR role providing strategic advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and associates in a highly complex and dynamic business setting.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience.
- SPHR or PHR certification preferred.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Business Partner Finance & Legal
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1114154
J.C. Penney Company Inc.