Beauty Field Manager
As the Beauty Field Manager, you will be responsible for providing a seamless beauty experience that delivers profitable sales, store traffic and an engaging client experience by ensuring the consistent implementation of all Beauty strategies through the in-store Beauty Team.Your responsibilities will include:Business Performance
- Reviews targeted reports and business processes to identify sales, profit and productivity opportunities across assigned Territory.
- Develops Plans to maximize performance. Regularly monitors results.
- Leverages District Manager relationships to communicate key initiatives and drive accountability.
- Provides feedback on Salon and Sephora business initiatives to elevate Company level business performance.
- Understands the competitive landscape by observing and studying other companies to learn the current initiatives/strategies.
- Builds the leadership capabilities of the Beauty Team through coaching and feedback; partners with Store Leadership to address development needs and elevate engagement/retention.
- Ensures the identification and development of a pipeline of talent, in partnership with recruiting, to fill vacant roles.
- Understands and articulates all Beauty (Salon and Sephora) strategies, initiatives and direction.
- Fosters a one Beauty Team mentality through all store interactions.
- Leads Salon and Sephora Managers to effectively execute all business-related strategies including client experience, selling protocols and productivity, merchandise presentation, operational process and event execution.
- Embodies and articulates the vision of the brands through all written and oral communications and interactions.
- Influences and coaches Store Partners, Beauty Team and General Manager, to meet standards by reinforcing expectations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, client service, profit, productivity, and attendance
- Education: College degree preferred
- Experience: 10+ years of progressively responsible business experience is required, a proven record of execution to a high standard, and experience in managing diverse organizations at remote locations. Multi store leadership experience preferred.
- Core Competencies: Embraces a growth mindset, thinks critically, demonstrates leadership, takes accountability, implements with excellence, and drives results.
JCPenney offers a competitive bonus plan and salary. Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental, 401k savings plan and a retirement spending account, vacation days, JCPenney merchandise discount, and many other programs to meet the needs of you and your family.
Job Title: Beauty Field Manager Dallas, TX
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1113949
J.C. Penney Company Inc.