Asset Protection CCTV Systems Specialist
The Asset Protection CCTV Systems Specialist
will support and assist Manager, Asset Protection - AP Systems with creating, prioritizing and resolving CCTV work orders for equipment repair with solutions for over 30,000 CCTV cameras, DVRs, network infrastructure, AP workstations, Access Control.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Assesses, creates, prioritizes and manages work orders and ensuring timely completion and follow up.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues with stores by working remotely through their servers and DVRs to assess cameras, DVRs and network or user-error related issues. Performs troubleshooting, customization, implementation, and maintenance of Exacq, Hanwha Wave, Intellex and Ganz AP equipment and systems.
- Facilitates communication with internal customers and vendors to resolve issues and escalate to manager as necessary.
- Creates work estimates and assigns jobs to vendors, creating proposal requests, and setting timelines.
- Conducts in-house repairs and coordinates shipping and receiving of equipment.
- Compares work scope and completion to ensure service level agreements are upheld; reviews findings and summaries with manager, vendors, and store leadership.
What you get:
- Strong verbal, written communication, and analytical skillset, highly organized
- 3+ years of related IT Experience with Computers, Servers, Storage, Networking or Asset Protection technical experience ideally with CCTV configuration, deployment and troubleshooting (not using a CCTV system)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with setup and troubleshooting of DVR systems, Security Cameras (IP and Analog) ideal
- Prioritizes Customers, Thinks Critically, Produces Results, Takes Accountability, Drives Improvement, Works Collaboratively, Embraces Growth Mindset
- High School degree or equivalent work experience, technical degree preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: AP CCTV Systems Specialist
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1113842
J.C. Penney Company Inc.