Title - Department
The Image Quality Specialist
should be passionate about the goals of JCPenney's Creative Services. Seeking an engaging and a team person, forward thinking with instinctive problem-solving abilities, open to helping others when challenges arise within the team. Image Quality Specialist team members need to have flexibility in working hours due to event scheduling.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Annotate PDF's for image retouching according to established standards for fashion, home and jewelry images
- Conduct reviews for all retouched images for brand, quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Assist in image retouching and product color matching edits as needed.
- Maintain color calibration software and monitors to ensure that our soft proofing environment meet established standards.
- Perform file management, data back-up and other routine clerical tasks for assigned events.
- Provide expertise in evaluating existing images that can be repurposed.
What you get:
- 3+ years of technical service and support for image production from an in house creative services or agency. Retail industry experience a plus.
- Knowledge of color management principles of integrated RGB/CMYK workflows and knowledge of SWOP and GRACol standards.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe photoshop
- Strong communication skills; ability to establish and maintain relationships with creative advertising and production teams.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and project manage under tight deadlines. Excellent attention to detail and strong visualization skills.
- Must have working knowledge Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and FileMaker and Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge in digital asset management.
- Must be able to learn new technology, including new/updated software and hardware.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Image Quality Specialist
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1113570
J.C. Penney Company Inc.