Associate Engineer, Technology | Supply Chain
We are looking for an Associate Engineer, Technology | Supply Chain
to assist in developing software, learning critical technologies, and growing to be a long-term core member and subject matter expert of the supply chain and order fulfillment space.
Based in our Technology organization, this role involves developing software solutions while being lead and mentored by senior engineers. You will work with both technical and business partners as you seek to understand requirements and deliverables, code solutions, and develop an understanding of the diverse supply chain world as we continue our journey to modernize our environment.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Participate in the building, configuration, and testing of new software solutions.
- Adhere to organizational methodology and technology standards and prepare documentation of work.
- Support and maintain production applications.
- Follow detailed specifications and execute tests to validate work and provide support for test execution, both functional and non-functional.
- Analyze and provide fixes for defects discovered in the scope of work.
- Participates in technical reviews with the project team.
- Show curiosity and drive to learn new processes and workflows.
- Demonstrates a strong aptitude for logical thinking and analytical processes.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Possess strong partnering and communication skills.
What you get:
- Bachelor's degree in technology or related field
- Proficiency in .Net, #C languages
- UX/UI design fundamentals
- SQL and database experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Retail or Supply Chain work experience is a plus
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Associate Engineer, Technology | Supply Chain
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1113569
J.C. Penney Company Inc.