Sr. Specialist, Operations & Training
- Asset Protection
The Sr. Specialist, Operations and Training
- Asset Protection
will support and assist the Manager, Corporate Asset Protection Operations & Training with day-to-day responsibilities including supporting the Asset Protection team by maintaining and updating the Asset Protection internal website to ensure data integrity and brand content consistency, support curriculum development and implementation, manage internal and external operations, such as restitution and civil demand, develop reporting and weekly communication to drive clarity, awareness and education to enhance the and knowledge and skillset of associates. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Maintains and updates Asset Protection intranet site to ensure data integrity and relevancy; create written content and design website to ensure the company brand and department message is conveyed
- Creates educational job aids and materials to bridge learning gaps
- Supports update of training programs to ensure that they are relevant and technical implementation for training
- Summarizes evaluation reports determining the impact of training and how it affects KPIs
- Manages internal and external programs and assigned vendor partnerships
- Develops and manages a Weekly Communication cadence that leverages various tools such as JCAP, Yammer, and others to clarify priorities, implement solutions, and provide measurement on solution execution
- Develops shrink/associate data/budget reporting utilizing SQL, Excel, & Tableau
- Supports the administration of Asset Protection systems (JCAP, Secure Store), including civil recovery and user access
What you get:
- High School diploma and 5+ years experience required; BA or BS degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience with website development/management and in the field of Asset Protection.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Word, and strong Excel skills are required
- Experience creating reports utilizing SQL, Excel, & Tableau
- Exposure or experience designing and developing learning strategies that drive performance improvement
- Exposure or experience developing internal and external communication
- Proven track record of organizing work, problem solving, analytical skills and critical thinking, commitment to operational excellence and delivering high quality output, working in a fast paced and multi-tasked environment with multiple priorities and projects
- Strong competency framework to include Prioritizes Customers, Takes Accountability, Thinks Critically, Produces Results, Drives Improvement, Works Collaboratively, Strong Communication and Influence skills, with the ability to effectively Build Relationships, exhibit Growth Mindset, Passion, and Creativity
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Sr. Specialist, Operations & Training - Asset Protection (remote/hybrid)
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1113480
J.C. Penney Company Inc.