PreMedia Graphic Production Senior Specialist
The PreMedia Garphic Production, Senior Specialist
is responsible for providing creative production support, prepress and quality assuarance reviews for various Marketing executions with a focus on Print Media. The Sr. Specialist will be responsible for collaborating with various Marekting and Creative teams to ensure on time, and accurate file delivery for all assigned projects. This candidate will have extensive skills and problem-solving capabilities to support the marketing production teams. This position is a great opportunity to work in a fun, collaborative and creative environment as we continue to evolve the future workflows for retail marketing. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Performs production, prepress, and quality assurance duties including mechanical correctness, file clean up, image management, font and logo collection and PDF creation.
- Set up printing, packaging, delivery, and cost with print companies or procurement.
- Monitor workflow to ensure timely completion and budgetary control of each project.
- Coordinate production checks, give final approval, export a final file in the required format, and release to the printer, publication, or other.
- Performs file management, data back up and other routine tasks for assigned events.
- For "Non-Scheduled" executions, receives project requests and performs project intake responsibilites to set up the job in Workfront project management system.
- Partners with production team members to identify best practices for creating efficiency and identifying opportunities to improve processes and workflows.
- Owns their production tasks end-to-end, with an understanding of both upstream and downstream processes steps that might impact team workflows.
- Actively participates in team meetings and project team activities.
- Flexes to work on varied projects as needed during busy time periods and helps to perform other production tasks as assigned when needed.
What you get:
- 3+ years of print production, prepress production experience from an in-house creative services or agency. Retail industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts, Graphic Design or Advertising preferred.
- Strong knowledge of print production principles and technology/industry practices.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign. Experience with Filemaker and Microsoft Office for Mac.
- Strong communication skills: ability to establish and maintain relationships with creative advertising team and production team.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and project manage undertight deadlines. Excellent attention to detail and strong visualization skills.
- Must be self sufficient with problem-solving skills with the ability to use available resources to solve issues.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: PreMedia Graphic Production Sr Specialist
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1113464
J.C. Penney Company Inc.