|In alignment with the corporate quality strategies to maintain the quality of JCPPCC products through successful and timely execution of all designated responsibilities|
|1. JCPPC Product Quality Monitoring: advise and guide factories on quality standards of the JCPPC products within the supply base.|
2. Actively use quality metrics (Audit Data Summary, other metrics and statistics to still be defined, etc.) to drive continuous factory improvement programs.
3. Build rapport with all internal and external stakeholders including Merchandising and Suppliers / Factories to drive operational effectiveness.
4. Have a strong knowledge of and be able to apply Risk Management tools to mitigate risk to the company.
5. Actively seek methods and provide ideas to factories to drive continuous improvement.
6. Design and advise on implementation of process improvement programs for production sites.
7. Collect and share best practices across the business
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Shanghai, 31, China - Suite 2206 22nd Fl 1010 Hauhai Zhong Rd
Job ID: 1113463
J.C. Penney Company Inc.