Field Recruiter - Salon Service Providers
Join us during an exciting time of transformation at JCPenney! Meaningful changes are happening in our stores and in our Salon and Beauty Division. JCPenney Salons have been an important part of our business for over 50 years. The success of our Salons is dependent upon the success of our Stylists.
The Field Recruiter is responsible for leading the talent acquisition efforts for Salon Service Providers for all Salons in their assigned territory. We are looking for saavy recruiters with industry expertise to attract top talent to best serve the needs of our current and future clients.
- Lead the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing through on-boarding in partnership with Store and Salon leadership. Facilitate a relationship between Salon Manager and candidate through multiple touch points in the recruiting and hiring process.
- Establish strong partnerships with the Beauty Field Managers and Salon Managers to identify District and Store specific hiring needs from credential level opportunities, to service and schedule gaps to ensure a staff that is reflective of the business needs.
- Discover new and creative spaces to build relationships with productive Salon stylists across a market.
- Create a pipeline of candidates to meet or exceed hiring goals.
- Has a deep understanding of the Salon industry landscape and is consistently studying other companies to learn the current initiatives/strategies.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the Salon sales performance and business opportunities.
- Build and leverage relationships with industry publications, platforms, and social media.
- Well organized, with the ability to manage multiple requisitions and tasks on tight deadlines, with a great attention to detail.
- Embodies and articulates the vision of the Brand - both JCPenney and Salon in all communications and interactions.
- Recruiter resides in assigned Region and expected to travel up to 25% of the time. Works well remotely and independently.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience in the beauty industry and/or as a Salon professional.
- Experience HR systems and Microsoft Office programs preferred.
- Strong understanding of successful recruiting practices including use of social media.
- Education - Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in the beauty industry.
- Produces Results - Remains flexible to quickly get things done and achieve excellent results.
- Works Collaboratively - Invests in partnerships across teams to achieve a common goal.
- Takes Accountability - Accepts responsibility for one's work, actions and results to promote trust and inspire confidence.
What you get:
\\We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company's flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation's largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Field Recruiter - Salon Service Providers (Remote)
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1113333
J.C. Penney Company Inc.