Senior Manager - Enterprise Fulfillment
The Senior Manager - Enterprise Fulfillment
will support the Product Director in the development of product strategy and prioritization of the product roadmap. They will own high level business reviews; development of product/portfolio strategy and presentations to JCPenney leadership; own delivery of cross-functional initiatives with accountability to financial results. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Work closely with stakeholders from Enterprise fulfillment business, engineering, design, data, and research to deliver products that help fulfill orders profitably to JCP
- Develop a holistic roadmap to deliver success on both Inventory placement, sourcing, and fulfillment in the ecosystem
- User research, customer feedback, data, and analysis to prioritize projects and features that will deliver on business objectives
- Accurately assess success metrics of products and create processes that increase success rates
What you get:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or business management
- 5+ year of experience in product management or related disciplines - Ecommerce, Enterprise fulfillment, Merchandising
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, detail oriented and data driven approach to problem solving
- Strong communication and project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage stakeholder relationships and prioritize stakeholder requests.
- Experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Manager - Enterprise Fulfillment
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1113110
J.C. Penney Company Inc.