Digital Merchandise Manager - Ecommerce
The Digital Merchandise Manager
will report to the Digital Merchandise Director and be responsible for collaborating with DMMs, leading and coaching Digital Merchandise team, provide strategic insights to leadership and key partners, overseeing site merchandising and providing guidance on curated online experiences. Primary responsibility is to drive EBITDA and improve overall customer experience.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Builds relationships and high collaboration with DMMs to drive eCommerce business.
- Ability to come up with fact based solutions leveraging both financial and site measures reporting.
- Create and communicate actionable insights to Ecommerce leadership & X-functional leaders/partners to support strategic initiatives.
- Provide training and coaching to Entry-level associates in business and leadership knowledge/skills.
- Develop and implement digital merchandise strategies to drive EBITDA, Sales and Conversion.
- Drive strategy in assigned areas. Translate and execute strategy on eCommerce Channel.
What you get:
- 5+ years of experience
- Ability to lead medium tasks/projects/efforts with medium scope and complexity and heavy collaboration with cross-functional teams, both business and Merchandising
- Ability to evaluate and offer innovative solutions
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Drives ownership and management for assigned tasks
- SME and point of contact in limited areas of expertise; extensive breadth but limited depth
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Digital Merchandise Manager - Ecommerce
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1113099
J.C. Penney Company Inc.